Stories, news, notes and more about the difference we're making
in communities around the world
- Shae Thot project prepares communities in rural Myanmar to lead the way forward
- Pact shares key learnings at American Evaluation Association Conference
- Foreign aid & development key to Tennessee's global economy
- America gets back as much as it gives in foreign aid
- Pact expands fight against worst form of child labor in Africa
- For a hard-to-reach population in Ukraine, innovative online HIV outreach proves critical
- Through capacity development, a once-small Ukrainian NGO leads in HIV services
- ‘Everything is different now’: With integrated development, Myanmar communities transform
- For a mother and daughter in Tanzania, a better relationship means a better chance against HIV
- In the fight against HIV and AIDS, private-sector partnerships are a powerful tool
- 'The Way Forward' in Myanmar
- Love in the time of HIV
- Hello. Are you circumcised?
- WORTH in Liberia
- When water means peace
- 'I'm free, and I'm more than my status'
- But will they live it?
- Nigeria: Now is better than before
- Poshereng Kaleh mothers group
- WORTH in Cambodia: Neav's story
- Women in mining: Ethiopia