How Applied Political Economy Analysis contributes to impact through better informed decisions
May 25, 2023
This is a recording of an event co-hosted by Pact on May 24, 2023.
How does Applied Political Economy Analysis (APEA) help us to inform choices about our programs, and what difference does that make to the kind of impact we hope to achieve? Through the Human Rights Support Mechanism (HRSM) Leader with Associates Award, Pact commissioned a Learning Review from The Policy Practice to explore these questions, looking at three different projects in Tanzania, Colombia and Somalia. In this roundtable discussion, panelists discussed key findings, lessons, implications and considerations for implementers and funders.
- Alina Rocha Menocal, Principal, The Policy Practice, and Director, Thinking and Working Politically Community of Practice, University of Birmingham
- Laure-Hélène Piron, Director, The Policy Practice
- Laura Pavlovic (Discussant), Deputy Director, Democracy, Rights and Governance Center in USAID/Washington
- Adam Lingson (Discussant), Project Management Specialist, USAID/Tanzania
- Kate Byom (Chair), Deputy Director for Governance, Pact
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Stay Updated. Subscribe Now.
Pact's e-newsletter offers the latest on our efforts around the world to build thriving, resilient and engaged communities that are leading their own development.