Pact is a promise. Every day, as Pact employees, we promise to dedicate ourselves to a world where the poor and marginalized earn a dignified living, are healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides.
We draw upon our personal gifts and talents to build solutions with the people we serve, transforming lives, and making them measurably better. We invite you to come and be a part of the promise. Come be a part of Pact!
Our “People With Promise” fill many roles and contribute in many different areas. However, we tend to hire employees who:
- Can contribute market-leading knowledge, experience and skills
- Have a strong business acumen that helps us to maximize our resources toward our mission
- Understand that how they get things done is as important as what gets done (see Pact Competencies)
- Thrive in an active, creative and collaborative — but not consensus driven — environment
- See Pact as the very best place to use their unique gifts and talents
Employment positions on this site include opportunities in our Washington, DC headquarters, as well as our many offices around the world. Opportunities include full time and part time employment, as well as consultancy positions.
We invite you to please browse our career opportunities! - See more at:
If you are interested in applying to any open position, the first step is to create a password-protected profile, which will allow you to upload a resume and apply to any vacancies.
To be considered for any position with Pact, you must formally apply through this online portal.
When you apply, your resume is automatically routed to the Pact Recruitment Team, and your qualifications will be reviewed. If your qualifications and the job requirements are among the strongest matches for the position, you will be contacted directly by a member of our team. Even if you are not selected, your profile will remain on file, meaning that you will be able to apply for future opportunities quickly and easily.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications we can only contact those who are selected for further review.
What’s so great about being part of Pact? There are loads of reasons why working at Pact is great. The work we do… the people with whom we work… our reputation as an organization that really “gets it”…
On top of all that, we are equally as committed to our teammates as we are to the communities we serve. This philosophy is not just words, it’s action. Pact ensures that the people responsible for delivering on our promise are rewarded with competitive compensation packages, and benefits that are really something to write home about!
Pact provides the following benefits to all eligible full-time employees:
- Regular performance reviews and merit increases
- Discretionary bonuses
Lots of Paid Leave
- Up to 30 days of vacation per year, based on level; 15 days to start/20 days to start for positions at Director level and above
- 3 personal days
- 10 paid sick days
- 12 paid holidays (US)/15 paid holidays (Expatriates)
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
Super Generous Retirement Program (403b)
- Eligible to participate upon hire, IMMEDIATE vesting for all contributions
- After one year of employment, Pact contributes the equivalent of 8.8% of base salary—regardless of personal contributions
- After three years of employment, Pact contributes the equivalent of 13% of base salary—regardless of personal contributions
- 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees, spouses/partners and legal dependents
- 100% paid life, accident and disability insurance premiums
- 100% paid medical evacuation insurance premiums
- Up to $1000 per year (reimbursement) for professional development opportunities
- Foreign language training
- E-learn training opportunities on a variety of topics
Your recruiter will be able to discuss these benefits with you in detail at an appropriate stage of the employment process. To be considered for exciting Pact opportunities, click HERE!