The Advancing Community Empowerment (ACE) project is pleased to share that it has signed the following agreements with partners, who submitted applications under the Responsive Health, Education, and Livelihoods Services (RHELS) call for expressions of interest:
- Burma Medical Association (BMA) to support health services in 40 schools in Kayin State
- Civil Health and Development Network (CHDN) to support maternal and child health services in Kayah State
- Mon National Education Committee (MNEC) to provide education in Mon schools, including school supplies and teachers’ salaries
- LAIN Technical Support Group to conduct an assessment on value chains and market linkages in Kayah State
- MawDuKlarMae Social Development Association (MSDA) to refine proposed programming on health, education and livelihoods based on communities’ needs
Organizational Development Support
- Pekon Farmer Network (PKFN)
- Kayaw Women Association (KWA)
- Fr. Fermo Social Development Association (FSDA)
Additional sub-grantees will be announced in the coming weeks via our social media platforms. All applicants have already been informed of their status.
As of August 9, 2019, the ACE project’s Annual Program Statement (APS) has closed. Under the APS, the call for expressions of interest in Responsive Health, Education, and Livelihoods Services was opened on August 9, 2018 and suspended on March 8, 2019, when the maximum value of funds under the call was committed (USD $5 million). This is formal notice that both the RHELS call for expressions of interest and the APS are closed.
ACE intends to release other award opportunities in the coming months. Please stay tuned for more information on these and other opportunities with the ACE project in Southeastern Myanmar. Any inquiries about this announcement can be directed to the ACE project at email@example.com.