Covid-19 business continuity planning resource package for local organizations
This package includes guidance and templates for local CBO and NGO partners to engage in business continuity planning during the Covid-19 crisis. An orientation slide deck is also included, which can be used to provide training for local partner organizations on considerations for business continuity. The resource package includes the following materials:
- 10 Considerations for Covid-19 Business Continuity Planning for Local Partners: Guidance for local partners on how to manage changes in operations and programs during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Covid-19 Business Continuity Planning for Local Partners Training: Slide deck that can be used to provide virtual training to local partners on business continuity planning.
- Business Continuity Plan Template: This template can be adapted by local partners to develop their own business continuity plan.
- Attachment 1, Designation of Alternates and Authority Template: Local partners can use this template to designate alternates for staffing roles, in the event that back-up support for various roles is required during the Covid-19 crisis. This template should be used as an addendum to a local partner’s Business Continuity Plan.
- Attachment 2, Activity Continuity Plan Template: This template can be used by local partners to review activities and workplans to project potential changes related to the Covid-19 crisis and associated risks.
- Attachment 3, Phone Tree Template: This can be used by local partners to establish a mechanism for phone based messaging to staff to share messages during the crisis. Phone Trees are meant to supplement any other messaging with staff via email, SMS or WhatsApp.
For additional information or to provide feedback on these materials, please contact Pact's Stephanie Calves, @email.