Rethinking democracy, rights & governance programming in Zimbabwe
This research paper discusses the integrated approach as a strategic model for democracy, rights and governance strengthening in Zimbabwe. Topics covered include:
- Defining and explaining an integrated approach, including its principal components and why it is increasingly becoming important in contemporary development work
- Establishing the significance of integrated programming in DRG work to enable the attainment of optimum advocacy results
- Identifying examples of successful integrated programming across the field
- Recognizing challenges and opportunities for integrated programming in the Zimbabwean context
- Highlighting key steps in designing successful integrated programming and implementing integrated programs
- Linking and integrating the different components of development, such as democracy, governance, health, peace building and economic growth
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.
Help Pact build promise and improve lives around the globe.
Partner with us
Let us know the promise you’d like to make. We’ll help you keep it.
People with promise
Interested in joining Pact’s global team? Browse our current career openings.