Pact joins global leaders to address some of today's biggest issues
This week marks the opening of the 73rd United Nations General Assembly. World leaders and experts are already gathering in New York City to discuss some of the biggest issues facing the world today, such as climate change, innovative financing for sustainable development, non-communicable diseases and technology for development.
Pact experts are participating the following sessions:
- World Economic Forum's Sustainable Development Impact Summit
- Social Good Summit
- Concordia Annual Summit
- High-Level Side Event on Social Business, Youth & Technology
- Creating Shared Value to Tackle Climate Change
- Funding the Future: Innovative Models for a New Era of Health
- Special Session on Non-Communicable Diseases
- Aligning Shared Value and the SDGs
- Financing for Out of School Children
- The NCD Care Continuum: Multi-Sectoral Action to Advance Management of NCDs
For live coverage from these events and more, follow Pact on Twitter at @pactworld.